Targeted Case Management
What Do Targeted Case Managers Do?
Targeted Case Managers provide person-centered care to clients in their home, community, and in an office setting. We assess, plan, implement, and monitor plans based on health and needs. We are here to help clients advocate for themselves, make informed decisions, provide support, make referrals and more.
Who Can Get A Targeted Case Manager?
Targeted Case Managers provides services and support to recipients diagnosed with:
- Severe Emotional Disability (SED)
- Serious Mental Illness (SMI)
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
- Co-occuring Complex or Chronic Physical Health Condition (CCPHI)
What Kind of Help Can I Get?
Targeted Case Managers will help you:
- Determine needed services
- Provide support and advocate in accessing services
- Provide support for school or educational needs
- Make referrals…and more.