ABA Clinical Director
ABA Clinical Director
Location: Northern Kentucky
Contact Number: 859-282-6518
Positive Solutions Behavior Group (PSBG) is a family-focused, multi-disciplinary resource that continuously strives to increase opportunities for individuals who have behavioral and/or mental health needs. We celebrate each client’s strengths while fortifying them in their areas of need by applying our sciences and services in the community, home, schools, and clinical setting. We are seeking candidates who share our mission and core values and are dedicated to providing quality services to the individuals we serve. We are seeking a strong leader who is dedicated to inspiring and building a strong clinical team. We offer a competitive compensation, PTO, CE reimbursement, certification renewal reimbursement, health, dental, vision, life, accidental, and disability insurance as well as the opportunity for professional growth.
- Establish and achieve clinical performance goals.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of behavioral assessments and treatment programs to ensure high quality, effective, and ethical practices.
- Provide mentorship to clinicians assisting with growth and development of clinical skills.
- Effectively model and lead a positive team environment, focusing on a supportive culture.
- Provide meaningful employee training to effectively grow and develop skills.
- Understand and demonstrate expertise in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Organize and facilitate supervision hours of BCBA candidates.
- Effectively collaborate with all PSBG team members, caregivers, community agencies, schools, therapy providers, and medical teams as appropriate.
- Build positive rapport with caregivers to ensure a collaborative treatment approach.
- Understand company polices and procedures and the ability to relay, enforce, and direct polices to team members and caregivers.
- Conduct client onboarding, including timely responses to caregiver inquiries, initial pre-screenings, and intake processes.
- Periodically travel to homes and community to monitor and oversee clients’ treatment programs.
- Conduct employee interviews and complete initial onboarding of new hires.
- Maintain billable caseload as assigned by supervising team.
- Strict adherence to BACB Professional and Ethical Compliance code.
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA or BCBA-D)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with children and adolescents who are diagnosed with a developmental delay, communication disorder and/or an autism spectrum disorder
- Valid CPR certification
- Clean background check
- Knowledge and compliance of HIPAA practices
PSBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.